GROUPS AND GUIDES
In compliance with the measures against the spread of Covid-19, guided tours are allowed
for groups of maximum 20 people (plus the guide).
The Monumental Complex is open in the following days and times:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 11 am to 5 pm
Sundays and religious festivities from 1 pm to 5 pm
Last admission at 4.15 pm
Admissions are limited and are granted according to online booking availability.
- The use of headphones is mandatory for groups of minimum 6 people (guide included);
- Groups must be equipped with headphones (whisper) before entering the monumental complex;
- The rental of wireless audio guide systems is currently not available inside the Monumental Complex.
To grant the entrance on scheduled time, tickets are to be purchased online
selecting the category “Full Price Groups”, the reservation service is free of charge.
Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Office only for the same day of the visit, and according to availability.
For safety reasons, and to facilitate the flow of visitors,
tourist guides are strongly requested to inform our staff at the entrance about the groups they are leading (regardless of group size).
Group reductions are not available, regular reductions or free admissions for single visitors are applied.
FULL PRICE € 8,00
REDUCED PRICE € 6,00 (children between 12 and 17 years - Coop members online only; on Mondays and Tuesdays only)
- Children between 0 and 11 years of age
- Residents of the City of Florence
- Disabled people and their escorts
- Tour guides (providing a valid and official licence)
- Parent € 8,00 (€ 6,00 for Coop members online only; on Mondays and Thursdays only)
- Free admission for children under 18
Free tickets are to be collected at the Ticket Office in Santa Croce, providing the corresponding ID card or passport.
To help us ease the flow of visitors, according to social distancing measures, we strongly recommend to respect the scheduled time of your visit.