GROUPS AND GUIDES
In compliance with the measures against the spread of Covid-19, guided tours are allowed
for groups of maximum 20 people (plus the guide) on regular days and times scheduled for the Classic Visit
Mondays and Saturdays from 11am to 5 pm
Sundays and religious festivities from 1pm to 5 pm
Last admission at 4pm
Thursdays from 7.00 pm to 10 pm
Last admission at 9.15 pm
Admissions are limited and are granted according to online booking availability.
- The use of headphones is mandatory for groups of minimum 6 people (guide included);
- Groups must be equipped with headphones (whisper) before entering the monumental complex;
- The rental of wireless audio guide systems is currently not available inside the Monumental Complex.
We strongly recommend to purchase tickets online,
the reservation service is free of charge.
Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Office only for the same day of the visit, and according to availability.
Group reductions are not available, regular reductions or free admissions for single visitors are applied.
FULL PRICE € 8,00
REDUCED PRICE € 6,00 (children between 12 and 17 years)
- Children between 0 and 11 years of age
- Residents of the City of Florence
- Disabled people and their escorts
- Tour guides (providing a valid and official licence)
- Parent € 8,00
- Free admission for children under 18
Free tickets are to be collected at the Ticket Office in Santa Croce, providing the corresponding ID card or passport.
To help us ease the flow of visitors, according to social distancing measures, we strongly recommend to respect the scheduled time of your visit.