Become a patron
The Church of Santa Croce has existed for over 700 years and within its walls is preserved an incredible cultural, artistic and spiritual legacy. Help us to preserve this historic patrimony by becoming a patron.
Personal / Family donations
We are grateful to receive donations of any size to help us with the numerous restoration projects currently on hold.
Help support conservation projects at Santa Croce in the name of your company. Our staff would love to tell you more about upcoming projects and the visibility that we can offer in exchange.
How to donate
Please contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone +39 (0)55 2466105.
Donate any sum through PayPal.
Restoration of the Loggia of the Pazzi Chapel, funded on Kickstarter (with over $100,000.00) with additional funds by Opera di Santa Croce for a total of €195,000.
After the success of our Kickstarter campaign in December 2014 for the restoration of the Loggia of the Pazzi Chapel, we are currently collecting personal and corporate donations for further aspects of this project via PayPal or bank transfer. Please email email@example.com
for more information.
Projected restorations in search of funding:
- Restoration of the Interior of the Pazzi Chapel. Estimated cost € 690.000.00. Voluntary contributions.
- Altarpieces by Giorgio Vasari and his workshop in the nave of the church. Estimated cost for each altarpiece is € 90.000.00;
- Stained glass windows located along the transept, next to the Main chapel. Cost € 95.000.00;
- Tombstones on the pavement. Estimated cost per tomb €3.000.00.
- 2014 - Safety measures of the Cultural Heritage in case of the flood of the river Arno. Contribution of Morgan Stanley.
- 2013 - International Inner Wheel Firenze Medicea, terracotta sculpture of Saint Dominic, Castellani Chapel. Restored by Paola Rosa.
- 2012 - Advancing Women Artists Foundation, Félicie de Fauveau, Monument of Louise Favreau, the upper porch facing the first cloister. Restored by Nike Restauro Opere d'Arte.
- 2012 – International Inner Wheel Firenze Medicea, terracotta sculpture of Saint Francis, Castellani Chapel. Restored by Paola Rosa.
- 2009 – Takaharu Miyashita – Kanazawa University, Japan, Giotto, St. Francis fresco and Maestro di Figline, Assumption of the Virgin, High Chapel. Restoration by Opificio delle Pietre Dure.
- 2008 - Friends of Florence Foundation, attrib. Maestro di Figline, Crucifix, High Chapel. Restored by Muriel Vervat in collaboration with Daniela Murphy, Sabrina Cassi and Roberto Buda.
- 2004 - Kanazawa University, Japan, Agnolo Gaddi, The Legend of the True Cross, High Chapel. Restoration by Opificio delle Pietre Dure.
- 2004 - The International Association of Lions Club, (distretto 108, La Toscana), Emilio Santarelli, Monument to Earl Giovan Vincenzo degli Alberti.
- 2003 - Inner Wheel Firenze Medicea, Della Robbia workshop, Frieze with Angels Adoring Eucharist, polychrome glazed terracotta produced by Della Robbia workshop located inside Cerchi Chapel.